Welcome to the one place where EMAC is Whack!

"Attack of the EMAC" is Kevin Sharpe's class blog for EMAC 6300: Introduction to the Study of Emerging Media and Communications at the University of Texas, Dallas. He is an educational marketing manager and runs the Newspaper in Education program at The Dallas Morning News.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Totally off topic: I NEED YOUR VOTE!!!

Help!!!!! I need your vote!
I'm a finalist in a video contest here in Dallas!!!! They're accepting votes now! Please please please please vote for #13 - Kevin Sharpe "DFW DART Dude at Dealy Plaza the Day After Snow Storm" Please spread the word! THIS IS SERIOUS!!!! Major Dallas Celebrities and Movie Makers will see my ...work and offer me contracts!!!!!

You can vote for #13 more than once!

http://frontrow.dmagazine.com/2010/09/watch-and-vote-on-the-texture-of-dallas-videos/

1 comment:

  1. Seems like the kind of thing you want to tweet - if looking for immediate action!

    ReplyDelete